M. Szulikowski and Partners Law Office in Warsaw is looking for a student for the post:
Legal – Administrative Assistant/Lawyer
Scope of duties:
- preparing legal opinions, agreements, court letters in litigation, administrative and arbitration proceedings and other documents within the current Law Office’s activity;
- coordination of document circulation in the entrusted cases and taking care of the documentation completeness and adequacy;
- identification of and resolving the Client’s legal problems;
- monitoring of changes in statutory law and notyfying the Law Office’s Clients;
- keeping current contact with jurisdiction institutions.
- knowledge of statutory law, adequate to the stage of education;
- command of German language – both spoken and written, to a degree enabling independent preparation of letters and their translations (knowledge of English language will be additional trump card);
- command of computer tools (MS Office) and e-mail;
- very good managment of working time;
- high personal culture;
- ability to take up independent decisions and act under the time pressure;
- availability, responsibility and precision;
- experience in similar post will be additional trump card.
- practice/training/work with an energetically developing Law Office in a young and dynamic team;
- possibility of gaining broad experience, including the international environment;
- possibility of developing legal education under the supervision of experienced lawyers – practitioners;
- full time practice/training/work or practice/training/work in flexible time enabling students to participate in classes at the university;
Interested persons are requested to send their documents (a CV and a covering letter with photo) with a reference note “Legal – Administrative Assistant /Lawyer” only to the following e-mail address:
Thank you for sending your application and we would like to inform you that we will contact the selected candidates.
Your personal data will be processed by M. Szulikowski and Partners Law Office only for the purpose of recruitment. Giving your personal data is voluntary, but necessary to participate in the recruitment process. You have the right to access the data contents and to correct it.