- We perform legal assessment of any employment matters,
- We prepare any documentation relating to hiring persons, both on the basis of employment relationship and civil law agreements, including in particular preparation of employment agreements, civil law commission contracts (umowa zlecenia), civil law contracts to produce a work (umowa o dzieło), cooperation agreements, management contracts and other agreements being a basis for hiring individuals, non-competition agreements, internal by-laws tailored to the particular employer’s needs, including work by-laws, remuneration by-laws, health and safety regulations, social fund by-laws, internal regulations on employee bonuses etc.,
- We advise employers on employment restructuring, preparation and performing group dismissals, negotiations with trade unions and legal disputes,
- We advise and represent our Clients in the scope of or in connection to control proceedings performed by the National Labour Inspection,
- We represent our Clients in employment litigation on any stage of the proceedings (including settlement negotiations), including compensation disputes, disputes relating to court reclassification of different legal relationships into employment relationship, compensation and pension for personal injuries (e.g. accidents at work), litigation concerning the employees’ personal interests, mobbing or alleged discrimination in employment relationships.
Employment and Labour Law