M. Szulikowski and Partners Law Office, apart from providing services within the scope of Szulikowski Online, offers you cooperation in various forms, tailored to the needs of each Client. Our offer includes:
- constant cooperation with the Client, ensuring full, day-to-day legal support
- cooperation on the specific projects (transactions) through comprehensive legal support relating to the project (transaction), including drafting documents, current consultation, participation in negotiations
- cooperation in conducting a specified litigation or administrative matter, including drafting letters, conducting correspondence on behalf of the Client in and beyond litigation, participation in hearings before courts, administrative bodies, arbitration tribunals etc., participation in settlement negotiations, mediations etc.
- cooperation in preparing legal standpoints or advising on specified legal issues, in the factual status described by the Client.
The form of cooperation and specifics of the supplied services determine the way of our settlements with the Client. Remuneration can be accounted on the basis of:
- lump sum without hourly limits or lump sum with hourly limits settled within a fixed period (e.g. monthly)
- hourly rates
- remuneration with elements of a success fee (a bonus for accomplishing the matter)
- fixed remuneration for specified scope of services.
The scope of cooperation (the provided legal support) and the rules of calculating remuneration are always defined and agreed with the Client before the commencement of supplying the legal support.
If we represent our Clients in litigation matters, we provide current information on events, which may influence their legal situation and we present options of the further procedural actions.
We also agree with our Clients, on the day-to-day basis, on the amount of work dedicated to specific steps and connected with those steps costs, in particular the costs of court fees or other costs and expenses connected with the litigation, arising under the applicable legislation.