- We advise in the scope of performing business activity in internal market of the EU, with application of EU regulations on free movement of goods, free movement of persons, freedom to provide services and free movement of capital,
- We provide overall legal support in obtaining financial resources from the EU, including providing basic information on the available financing, preparation of application for financing (relating to any available structural programmes), feasibility study, environmental study, marketing plan, economic and financial analysis, help in obtaining credit for co-financing of the investment,
- We manage the obtained funds and assist in all matters relating to the investment from preparing the application to obtaining the financing,
- We manage projects, including preparation of the building projection, reporting, preparation of the application for payment, we oversee the marketing of projects,
- We assist businesses on obtaining tax exemptions relating to Special Economic Zones in the scope of corporate income tax, real property tax and tax incentives relating to the performance of research & development activity.
EU Law - funds