M. Szulikowski Law Office in Warsaw is looking for a trainee legal adviser for the post:
Trainee legal adviser
Scope of duties:
- preparing legal opinions, agreements, court letters in litigation, administrative and arbitration proceedings and other documents within the current Law Office’s activity;
- coordination of document circulation in the entrusted cases and taking care of the documentation completeness and adequacy;
- identification of and resolving the Client’s legal problems;
- monitoring of changes in statutory law and notifying the Law Office’s Clients;
- keeping current contact with jurisdiction institutions.
- knowledge of statutory law, adequate to the stage of education and practice;
- experience in work (or cooperation) on similar post;
- very good management of working time and independence in performing duties; practical knowledge of legal issues connected with functioning of economic relations, as well from the private law area and the public law area;
- command of English language – both spoken and written, to a degree enabling independent preparation of letters and their translations; command of another foreign language will be additional trump card;
- command of computer tools (MS Office) and e-mail;
- high personal culture;
- ability to take up independent decisions and act under the time pressure;
- availability, responsibility, carefulness and precision;
- full time work in /cooperation with an energetically developing Law Office, in a young and dynamic team or cooperation in
- flexible time, enabling trainees for participation in training;
- possibility of earning broad experience, including the international environment;
- possibility for trainees of developing legal education under the supervision of experienced lawyers – practitioners.
Interested persons are requested to send their documents (a CV and a covering letter with photo) with a reference note “Trainee legal adviser” only to the following e-mail address:
Thank you for sending your application and we would like to inform you that we will contact only the selected candidates.
Your personal data will be processed by M. Szulikowski Law Office only for the purpose of recruitment. Giving your personal data is voluntary, but necessary to participate in the recruitment process. You have the right to access the data contents and to correct it.